Saturday, April 5, 2014

Round 1 Victorian Enduro Series - @ Kurrajong, You Yangs

Victorian Enduro Series
http://www.vicenduroseries.com.au/?p=756
Round 1 of the Vic Enduro series. Flat and fast course. 
I knew it was going to be a tough race when I saw the starting line! It is always intimidating starting a race with a rider wearing a rainbow jersey (that he won, not the toolbag type that buys it from a shop)
I felt good for most of the ride until the second hour. I had to get off the bike on my last lap because of cramping (couldn't have been from the wine the night before).
Missed out on doing 1 more lap by seconds... Next time!

We will miss round 2, but look to get more points in round 3.

Josh and Oliver had some spectacular lap times and secured a win (with an impressive goodie bag as a prize) and lead the series. Good luck guys, hope you wrap up this years series in first again!
Thanks Kelly, Kerr and Matt for being the best support crew.





No comments:

Post a Comment